Satellite Leader: Jeff Benson
National Director: Dr. Stephen Adukpoh
National Headquarters in Denu: 10 local centers
Center Info: GSM Ghana was begun in 2000 by Director Stephen Adukpoh, who graduated from GSM counselor training in 2000. GSM Ghana, in cooperation with Amazing Love School, currently supplies education to 270 needy but brilliant students. GSM Ghana also provides counseling and services to widows and single mothers.
Ghana GSM Activities:
- Group therapy (Widows and single parents’ group therapy offered in the following locations: Akatsi, Agbozume, Gbedzekope, Denu, Aflao, Dzodze.
- Teen group in Denu.
- Abuse Education Group in Akatsi under Joy
- Free education for 300 to children in the Amazing Love Schools at Basic education Level.
- Inner Healing seminars and conferences, annual women conventions in November, End of Year picnics, with pot-locks in Januaries.
- Others are Marriage Counseling, Interpersonal relationship Counseling, Internal Counselor Training Programs, Annual Continental Trainings in Nigeria etc.
- Pray for the ministers and Samaritans in Ghana.
- Continue to pray for the people of Ghana, that they will be made whole through the counsel of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for Stephen and his family, that he will be released from any burden and that his health will remain good.
- Pray for the children of Ghana