National Director: Dr. Faraday Iwuchukwu
Satellite Leader: Tina Headly
34 local centers in Nigeria
Overview of Ministry in Nigeria
- Counseling services for clients weekly, daily, & on demand
- Counselor and Teacher Trainings
- Deliverance and prayers for troubled, demon-possessed and sick people.
- Periodic outreaches to widows, orphans and traumatized and addicted persons in rural areas.
- Total care for people: materially, spiritually and emotionally.
- Visitations to prisons and hospitals to minister to those in need.
- Legal representation in court cases is provided for those poor inmates who are awaiting trails in prisons.
- Annual children’s camp
- Conferences and workshops
- Computerized office, video camera, i-pad
- E-mail – internet access
- Recovery from surgery and continued health for Faraday
- Construction of a car park
- Study desks for students
- Sewing machines and weaving machines for sewing institute designed for rehab
- Beds and mattresses for hostels