Call 360-566-0146 for more info.
GSM Vancouver is dedicated to the healing of the whole person. With individual counseling, group counseling, a variety of training classes, and intercession, Dorothea and her faithful team continue to love and expand God’s Kingdom. Through counseling and teaching many come to understand personal potential, truth and self discover new ways of “living life to the fullest.”
The staff also offers Lay Counselor Training where people learn the skills necessary impact the lives of others. For information or questions to engage in counselor training, just give Dorothea Schultz, the Director a call.
PRAYER AND HEALING ROOMS
- Open M – F for counseling
- On Tuesday Evenings prayer & healing rooms are open from 7:00 until 9:00pm (close)
- Currently working with women in recovery through Grace Ministries
- Join us – we are here to pray with you individually.
- God pours out His love, His healing power through the Holy Spirit.
- We expect Him to answer all prayers that He tells us to pray
- Please ask about other needs you have.
- Teach and share God’s Kingdom
- Lifetime relationships with God at the center
- Unconditional love and forgiveness
- Joyfulness and gratitude
- Lifelong learning and growth
- Drop judgment at the door
- Unity through prayer
- Authenticity and integrity
One brief Testimony: A blind client who has been in counseling for 4 years has forgiven her Mom for giving her up for adoption. When she became a mother herself, this helped her to reconcile this issue deep inside allowing her to mother with much more love and wisdom.