Give and Volunteer
Good Samaritan Ministries is a ministry of faith wholly supported through donations provided by:
- Engaged people who believe in helping their fellow man reach their full potential
- Compassionate people who reach out to touch the forgotten, the widows, orphans, and the poor.
- Active churches who involve themselves in expanding God’s love, compassion, and sharing good news.
- Kingdom businesses who are aligning with Kingdom principles and support Samaritans worldwide.
- Friends who have experienced the profound, non-judgmental, shocking love of God through our programs.
More than 95% of the GSM’s funding comes from private, individual donations. If you are interested in supporting us, we would be blessed by your giving. The activities in each country are sponsored by a “Satellite.” A satellite is a connection of family, friends, neighbors and colleagues who organize themselves to raise money in support of GSM leaders in their adopted country while building lifelong relationships.
TO DONATE: CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT
SHOP AMAZON SMILE TO DONATE A PERCENTAGE OF YOUR PURCHASES TO GSM: smile.amazon.com.
Volunteer Your Time
Empowering people is our goal. Stop by a GSM office and learn how your individual talents and potential can touch others!
- Teach a class based on your story or passions
- Participate in groups and learning
- Help with office needs like mailings, marketing, front desk support, etc.
- Write an article or press releases about exciting news items
- Assist with an upcoming event or fundraiser
- Attend upcoming classes and training
- Bring a friend who is struggling or stuck with a life issue
- Share hospitality with an international visitor
- Become a trained GSM Mentor