Giving and Volunteering
Good Samaritan Ministries is a ministry of faith wholly supported through donations provided by:
- Engaged people who believe in helping their fellow man reach their full potential
- Compassionate people who reach out to touch the forgotten, the widows, orphans, and the poor.
- Active churches who involve themselves in expanding God’s love, compassion, and sharing good news.
- Kingdom businesses who are aligning with Kingdom principles and support Samaritans worldwide.
- Friends who have experienced the profound, non-judgmental, shocking love of God through our programs.
More than 95% of the GSM’s funding comes from private, individual donations. If you are interested in supporting us, we would be blessed by your giving. The activities in each country are sponsored by a “Satellite.” A satellite is a connection of family, friends, neighbors and colleagues who organize themselves to raise money in support of GSM leaders in their adopted country while building lifelong relationships.
TO DONATE: CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW
Volunteer Your Time
Empowering people is our goal. Fill out this contact update form and indicate you want to volunteer. Once you fill it out, stop by a GSM office and learn how your individual talents and potential can touch others!
- Teach a class based on your story or passions
- Participate in groups and learning
- Help with office needs like mailings, marketing, front desk support, etc.
- Write an article or press releases about exciting news items
- Assist with an upcoming event or fundraiser
- Attend upcoming classes and training
- Bring a friend who is struggling or stuck with a life issue
- Share hospitality with an international visitor
- Become a trained GSM Mentor
SHOP AMAZON SMILE TO DONATE A PERCENTAGE OF YOUR PURCHASES TO GSM: smile.amazon.com.