GSM US – Caldwell, Idaho
Center Director: Angella Nicholes
Founding Directors: Dixie Morford & Sharon Canon with Peg Simonet
Satellite Support: International Education Fund
Phone Number: 208-454-4161
Address: 823 Specht Ave, Suite 12 Caldwell, ID 83605
Established in 2005.
Good Samaritan Ministries is pleased to offer our services in Caldwell, Idaho. We offer donation-based services for children, individuals and families in need.
Services include Christ-centered, non-denominational counseling, inner healing, trauma therapy, group support and educational resources, grants and financial assistance for children, individuals and families in need. It is our mission to support healing of the whole person and to foster a joy-filled lifestyle. All are welcome.
Services and Activities Provided:
- Christ-centered counseling for children, individuals and families
- GSM Counselor Certification Training and Supervision
- Boundaries Training
- Grief Counseling
- Freedom & Wholeness Sessions
- Zoom participation in GSM HQ Trainings & Events
- Good Friday and International Day of Prayer gatherings
Vision for coming 1-2 years: To graduate more trainees and be available to interns/counselors.