Ways to Give
Good Samaritan Ministries is a ministry of faith wholly supported through donations provided by:
- Engaged people who believe in helping their fellow man reach their full potential
- Compassionate people who reach out to touch the forgotten, the widows, orphans, and the poor.
- Active churches who involve themselves in expanding God’s love, compassion, and sharing good news.
- Kingdom businesses who are aligning with Kingdom principles and support Samaritans worldwide.
- Friends who have experienced the profound, non-judgmental, shocking love of God through our programs.
GSM offers services in more than 20 locations throughout the Northwest, and 26 countries around the world. Our counseling, training, therapy aid, and teaching services remain supported by volunteers, and donations. When you give to GSM, you can be sure that 100% of your donation goes towards supporting the life saving projects, and work we do locally, and internationally.
Corporate Giving and Sponsorship Opportunities
We are committed to providing partnership opportunities that help us fulfill our mission to pay the price for the healing of the nations, while also meeting your business goals. Your support of Good Samaritan Ministries (GSM) sends a message that you value the health, wellness, and spiritual development of individuals, families, and communities through your passion, work, and business.
For more than 45 years GSM has offered hope, health, and healing in over 26 countries. Groups, classes, teaching, training, core-education, food pantries, community resources, and all affiliated services are offered on a donation bases, and no-one is ever turned away, regardless of their ability to pay. We then teach those who receive healing to, “go and do likewise.”
From event sponsorships, to campaign contributions, and matching gifts, there are many ways to give! For more information about partnering with Good Samaritan Ministries, please call Thalia Plummer at 503-644-2339, Ext 119, email us at email@example.com, or click below to learn more!
Volunteer Your Time
Empowering people is our goal, and with a very small staff supporting 26 countries internationally, volunteers are the life blood of Good Samaritan Ministries!
We have an immediate, and ongoing need for volunteers to help us change, and save lives by volunteering in the following areas:
- Teach a class based on your story or passions
- Participate in groups and learning
- Help with office needs like cleaning, mailings, marketing, front desk support, etc.
- Write an article or press releases about exciting news items
- Assist with an upcoming event or fundraiser
- Attend upcoming classes and training
- Bring a friend who is struggling or stuck with a life issue
- Share hospitality with an international visitor
- Become a trained GSM Mentor
If you are interested in volunteering with Good Samaritan Ministries in any way, we are blessed by your giving of your time, and talents. Please fill out our Volunteer Form below to get started.
Once you have filled out the form, we will give you a call to get to know you better, and connect you with current/upcoming volunteer opportunities!
We encourage you to stop by a GSM office close to you at anytime to learn how your individual talents and potential can touch others!
Sign up to receive updates from Good Samaritan Ministries or to update the information we have on file for you
Throughout the year, we will send out 2x monthly e news-blasts and a physical quarterly newsletter to our members who have opted in for these communications (please note that our quarterly physical newsletter is only available to members that reside in the United States).
If you would like to sign up to receive updates on groups, classes, events, and the work of GSM both locally, and abroad, or if you need to update the contact information/preferences we currently have on file for you, please click one of the options below: